[ST] Emile and the alternate Yahoogroups site

Hello all:
	This seems like a tempest in a teacup. If Emile wants to take over the world, he's
welcome to it. (I have other plans.)
	I can't believe the furore about preserving the online ST community. The only thing I
want to do is make sure we have a place to meet online. Since the TriumphNet site is in
process of migrating to another server, I feel a hell of a lot better knowing that the
status quo will be maintained and hopefully upgraded and improved.
	This is not an "either-or" scenario in my view. People can belong to whatever groups they
want. I am not in competition with anyone. I only want to stay connected with our present
group. If TriumphNet continues to exist in one form or another, there will be NO USE for
the Yahoogroups site in my estimation. I supported Emile in forming the alternate site
only to assure us a place to meet and continue online.
	I have been an active member here at TriumphNet almost from the start of the site and
e-mailing list was formed. I want the same thing as you: let's stay together online, help
each other, share our common love of motorcycling and the Sprint ST.
	As I have stated earlier, this is my only motivation.
	Maintain perspective. NO-ONE can break up the ST/RS Digest or TriumphNet unless we allow
them to do so. Keep posting on this Digest to keep it alive. If you are so inclined,
UNSUBSCRIBE to the Yahoogroups (or do not join) list to show your lack of support.
	I only ask that the people who are hard at work in locating a new host site and migrating
the TriumphNet content keep us informed with an update every now and then. It was a lack
of communication that spurned this entire episode. I think it has done some good because
it has created discussion, debate, and served as a motivating tool to update and move
TriumphNet. It hasn't been very pretty at times, but it shows that there's plenty of life
& support to maintain what we have built. It's about time we had a new site as the "all
new" '05 model is about to hit the road.
All the best,
Howard Stephen Serlick
(with bigger budget problems about aircraft carriers to deal with)