[ST] What the F!

Ok, so I'm busy working on my house and trying to feint interest in my job.
I haven't been around much and haven't focused on the list.  So, yesterday I
open up my email and start reading two weeks worth of digests and I felt
like I just walked into my home and found somebody had pooped on the floor!

What in the hell is going on?  I don't know who said it, but it's true, if
you manage to piss off Duncan, (Xhippy and more tolerant than just about
anyone) you are an ass and you have achieved nothing but making yourself
unwelcome in our house.  I have ridden with STeve more times than I can
remember.  We have had some disagreements but it never got ugly and I have
the utmost respect for him and his experience as a rider and motorcyclist.
If you are wondering, yeah there is a difference between the two.  One can
flog the piss out of a bike, the other can fix it after it has been flogged
too much, say for example after a very nasty high-side in Arkansas that
would have killed most bikes and severely injured most riders.

As far as the Yahoo list versus the current format; WHO CARES!  If you like
Yahoo, then go to Yahoo.  I am a member of several Yahoo groups and I keep
coming back to this list because it is still the best.  In fact, every Yahoo
list I have participated in except one of the Tiger lists, (there are two I
know of) pretty much sucks.  They all start off great, but eventually people
lose interest.  What our little Dutch friend fails to understand is why we
keep coming back to this list even after our Sprints are totaled or sold and
in spite of Triumphs failure to update the bike.  We really like each other
and the list is still the BEST source of information for Triumph mechanical
info.  Hell, lots of us have worked on one another's bikes.  Even though I
don't hear from Viosca or Hayes much, I wouldn't know them I it hadn't been
for this list.  Hell, I wouldn't even have bought my Sprint if it hadn't
been for Jack Hayes and Tom Emberson.

Does anyone remember when we used to be able to post photos and dyno charts
to this list?  Then some asshole named Raul or something like that kept
sending in personal photos and baby pictures and all sorts of non-motorcycle
crap which forced Eric to turn that function off?  Well folks, this little
Dutch boy is no different except the hole he is sticking his finger in is
not in the side of a dam.  Just tune him out and lets move on.

We have had many a lurker turn troll on this list and I have never said
anything, but in this case my vote is to cast him off.  All in favor say
"Aye!"

Manuel Gonzalez
2001 Sprint ST BRG (RIP)
TRSA Member - Dawg Gone