Re: [ST] Dead Serious

I'm hanging around as well.  I've only been around this list for the
last year or so, and only got my Sprint a few months ago, but I've
learned a ton!  My only hope is that we can somehow retain all the
knowledge that has been shared in the last couple of years...  and I
trust that Rupert and co. will be able to do that.

Now how about some warm weather!!  I'm sick of winter!

Oh, and I only wish I could get OLN.  Hell, even SpeedTV would be
better than nothing!

Dan

>>> bil@xxxxxxxxxx 1/25/2005 9:39 PM >>>
No worries Dunc, hopefully there are others like us who have have not
jumped
ship.  In fact a hearty band of old timers is already hard at work on
Triumphnet complete with transferred content from Eric and his
blessings.
The liST will continue...

We all need some MC content so go watch the Dakar stuff on OLN!

- --

                               ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
           -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\
"No I don't want a pickle..."   /H\   '98 VFR800FI -hers    ASCII \ /
Against
      bil@xxxxxxxxxx           (=O=)  '89 Hawk GT  -hers   Ribbon  X
HTML
"Drink Real Ale"  "Quch!"  66    U    AMA,CMHmoto,HSTA!  Campaign / \
Mail

 *   *

www.packereng.com