Re: [ST] Dead Serious

Garry,
> Talk about blowing stuff way out of proportion...

> Personally, I'm a member of several Yahoo groups and moderate one. It
> works just fine for me. Moving the list to YahooGroups would have been my
> first suggestion. It runs much better than the current list as far as
> reliable and timely delivery of messages.

If you think this is about moving the list to Yahoo, you have missed a lot
of what has gone on.  If it were packaged right, the list might be on
Yahoo.  It still may be the best solution from a purely technical
standpoint. What this really was, was hostile take over by someone who is
a Sprint Wannbe.

This was not a tempest in a teapot, it was an old fashioned turf war.  In
this case the turf was created by a backbone of old timers, who the new
guy really did not show any respect for.

I guess this was my buck and a half's worth.
Rod

Join ISP.COM today - $8.95 internet , less than 1/2 the cost of AOL
Try us out, http://www.isp.com/