[ST] Update

As you know I now have the website content and list information. With
the help of some other list members I am working on moving the list and
website to a new server.

The list will be on different software and hopefully will be more
reliable for those that have had problems (I personally have never had
problems posting or getting posts in a timely manner).

The site will be cleaned up but for now the content will be the same. We
can look into making changes to the site once the move has been made and
we know everything is working.
Rupert