Re: [ST] Re: st-digest V2004 #760

Post the address to the list if that's acceptable to the person
collecting the money.  It'd be even easier if someone had a PayPal
account that we could send the "donations" to.  I've got a sneaking
suspicion that there's more than one of us who's willing to cough up a
little dough so that no one individual, or group of individuals feels
like they have to support the list.

In a similar vein I tried to ask before, but my message never got
though... But what exactly does Jack Lilley do in order to justify "list
sponsor" status?  Cabbage?  Eric's favorite dealer?  It obviously isn't
the server space which is the reason this whole shit storm go stirred up
in the first place.

Just curious,

Nate
00SprintRS aka "the minority" or "the discontinued one"