Re: [ST] Re: st-digest V2004 #760

STeve Duncan wrote:
> You might want to rethink challenging me when it comes to monetary
> issues, I got money to burn, and am terribly fiscally irresponsible.
> :-)))

Dunc,
You are my hero. I will have to make it up to you. In November, one of
my dearest friends is getting married in Austin. If my wife doesn't go
then I will see if you are available. I would love to unleash you on
Butch. The two of you will walk away as best friends. And when I'm
there, you will not be allowed to spend money on alcohol.

Uh-oh. What did I just promise to do? I think I might be in trouble.

- --
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA, Earth

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"