[ST] Where's Yahoo? Arizona?

Haven't had time to read the digest in awhile.  Just wondering what all this
about people going to Yahoo is all about.  What, someone down south in
warmer climes planning a group ride to Yahoo?  Maybe the rally?  Where's
Yahoo anyway?  Arizona?  But then, I've seen Australia mentioned too.  Hmmm.
  If it's in Arizona I think I've passed it on one of my rides.  If we can
put this ride off until about mid-March the snow should be melted and I
should be able to get a couple days vacation to ride down from Indiana.

And for Steve Lawler...

I'm still a bachelor with no prospects, so, no, hell has not froze over yet.

See everyone in Arizona in March,
Doug Bailey