Re: [ST] Australia

- --part1_74.4c05ed1b.2f298097_boundary

We do have cold weather but the snow is restricted to a very small part of
the island. Winter is still a good time to ride. Full riding gear is
comfortable, you dont overheat, the air is dense so the Sprint runs very well. The only
draw back is the short daylight hours.

We get cyclones in the northern tropical areas but they dont make landfall
very often. We've had one earthquake in Newcastle, New South Wales in about
1989. It was about 5 or 6 on the richter scale. No tsunami's in my living memory.

Currently our economy is in pretty good shape. We are pretty much at full
employment, so businesses across a range of industries are screaming for people
as they expand and cant get people to fill vacancies.

Then there is the Free Trade Ageement between Australia and the USA, which is
going to be quite beneficial for us both.

We can be a bit far away from the rest of the planet. Having lived and worked
around the world I feel this at times,  but the lifestyle more than makes up
for that.

Most importantly of all there is some of the best motorcycling to be had in
the world. Whatever type of riding you are into can be had here. Have you ever
been for a ride in New Zealand? Its quite close, the roads are perfect and
they are quite a friendly bunch really.

So how am I doing selling our little island?
Should I go into motorcycle tourism or just go for a ride?

In the meantime I'm off to the beach.
30C, the water is crystal clear, the surf is pumping and the view just wont
quit...

Rider side up, rubber side down

Brett
Sydney

- --part1_74.4c05ed1b.2f298097_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">We do have cold weather but the sno=
w is restricted to a very small part of the island. Winter is still a good t=
ime to ride. Full riding gear is comfortable, you dont overheat, the air is=20=
dense so the Sprint runs very well. The only draw back is the short daylight=
 hours.<BR>
<BR>
We get cyclones in the northern tropical areas but they dont make landfall v=
ery often. We've had one earthquake in Newcastle, New South Wales in about 1=
989. It was about 5 or 6 on the richter scale. No tsunami's in my living mem=
ory.<BR>
<BR>
Currently our economy is in pretty good shape. We are pretty much at full em=
ployment, so businesses across a range of industries are screaming for peopl=
e as they expand and cant get people to fill vacancies.<BR>
<BR>
Then there is the Free Trade Ageement between Australia and the USA, which i=
s going to be quite beneficial for us both.<BR>
<BR>
We can be a bit far away from the rest of the planet. Having lived and worke=
d around the world I feel this at times,&nbsp; but the lifestyle more than m=
akes up for that.<BR>
<BR>
Most importantly of all there is some of the best motorcycling to be had in=20=
the world. Whatever type of riding you are into can be had here. Have you ev=
er been for a ride in New Zealand? Its quite close, the roads are perfect an=
d they are quite a friendly bunch really.<BR>
<BR>
So how am I doing selling our little island? <BR>
Should I go into motorcycle tourism or just go for a ride?<BR>
<BR>
In the meantime I'm off to the beach. <BR>
30C, the water is crystal clear, the surf is pumping and the view just wont=20=
quit...<BR>
<BR>
Rider side up, rubber side down<BR>
<BR>
Brett<BR>
Sydney</FONT></HTML>

- --part1_74.4c05ed1b.2f298097_boundary--

End of st-digest V2004 #763