[ST] Final Word, really

OK things have calmed down, and it's finally getting back to "normal" around
here.
(I use "normal" very loosely)  <g>

But I just want to get a couple of things off my chest, and I will shut-up
about the
whole issue.  Promise.

Now, how the hell do I get to this in the right way?  I'll try.  And will no
doubt be flamed.

Kevin, Matt H. and Capt HSS (Howard), are "good guys" in my opinion.  I hold
no ill will to them (whether it matters to them or not).

In the long run, we will (hopefully) ALL look back on this as a "good
thing".  Impetus
was foisted upon us.  We responded, and we are moving to make changes, long
overdue.

In a way I think our brothers mentioned above deserve most of the credit.
They were
frustrated with the status quo, saw an opportunity to move towards change,
and went
for it.  I have no problem with that, or their actions.  They are "us".  WE
now are moving
together, foreward.  I never meant to offend any of you's guys.
(although I seem to offend many and often, not my intention)

And please understand, I'm not meaning to intimate that my opinion carries
any more
weight around here than anyone else's.  I don't think it does. There are
many that
have been around here longer than me.  Many that have taken much more
responsibility
MANY, that are smarter, and more thoughtful.  To all of them I also say,
"thank you".
I'm just the loudmouth, sometimes.  But I've always been one to speak my
mind, and
it gets me into trouble more often than not.  I will tell ya this;
I'm just the same in person, as here on the list.  But I am much funnier
:-)

Now, can I please just slink back into the shadows, and post my occasional
sarcastic one
liner, or a random tech tip, or most importantly, long and detailed trip
reports??

And can we all just get back to being a happy dysfunctional family again?

Let's just let this dog die.

LONG LIVE THE DAWGS!!

dunc
eL Donut