RE: [ST] Dead Serious

Quoting Chris Harwood <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Rich
>
> You've got a 50-year-old crying in his keyboard...
>
> I love you too...
>
> By the way; (wipes eyes) has anyone any advice on how to remove the RS
> decals from the side panels.  I bought mine without and the repairers
> replaced the RH fairing with one on.  I don't like it but haven't
> plucked up the courage to chisel it off.

Hair dryer to gently heat them up. Then peel away. To put large stickers on you
need to cover the sticky side with some soapy water. Then put the sticker in
place. You can move it around to aling it up then use a spong to force the
soapy water out from under the sticker. It will then stick.

- --
SimonB