[no subject]

STeve, thanks for all the tips, can't wait to try them out whether we move
there or not.  My wife flies out to a preliminary interview next week in
Austin at a not to be disclosed potential employer (L-M), sort of a mutual
tail sniffing to use a canine analogy.  We will see what eventuates from
that.  Texas is also a more favorable state than Kalifornia from a 2nd
amendment standpoint (except maybe for Mass, NJ and Maryland).

Rained again last night, so the Thursday ride may be off, depending on the
others.  I may just go solo.  Speaking of losing front tire grip, that's
what happened last April on my entry into an oily, wet freeway on-ramp in
Fontana.  I was going too fast, grabbed too much front brake and was sliding
on my side before I knew it.

Finally, I must have missed it in all the Y---o blather, but what's
happening in Arizona in March???  Why, Arizona is just next door and has
lots of good 2-lane roads

Rich (Thunderdawg) Rumble  (still on this list, 'cause I would rather ride
than compute)
2004 Aston Green Sprint ST
1995 Yamaha TZ250