Re: [ST] Z6 Roadtec

I am currently using the Z6 Roadtec tires. I agree that they are good tires. Just a warning (which has been mentioned before) the rear tire wears out very quickly near the end of its life. After I had used the rear for about 80% of its life, it still looked pretty good. But the next time I looked it was completely gone. So watch out, the last bit of tread disappears in a hurry.
>From my experience the Z6's don't last any longer the several others, a little less then the BT020's.
Also, I don't find the Z6 handling to be as perfectly neutral as the Dunlope D220's I had on just before. The handling and grip is good, but I find my '00 Sprint ST wants to standup just a little bit. I test this everyday going to work as I enter the freeway on a cloverleaf.

David W. Funk
'00 Sprint ST
Pleasanton, CA