From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Heyer, Matthew A.
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2005 12:33 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ST] Final Word, really

Wow - the email generated on this whole subject is immense!!!  I just
got down to West Palm Beach, FL for a trial, and am trying to get
through my email.  I drove down here from DC - unfortunately, not on the
bike.  I really wish I had, as it's sunny and high 70's down here.  I
really need to think about moving, as the DC I left is in the
teens...brrrrrr....