RE: [ST] Re: 2002 SPRINT ST - REAR AXLE WARNING

> I'm out in the garage, spinning the wheel, listening intently
> (not that that
> really helps)
> Then I survey the wheel, and think "Do my guys lube that
> bearing in there?"

Never had pbs with bearings on Triumphs. But I had on a  1200 FJ at 25000kms.

No wheel lock but a "clonk" at each turn of the rear wheel. I was in vacations with my wife and had 1000 kms to do to go back home. Happily a small yamaha dealer had exchange bearings getting them from a new bike he had in store...