Re: [ST] Final Word, really

Emile asked me to post a message on his behalf - seems he can no
longer post here - but i turned him down, just because:
1 Im not anyones messenger boy
2 I didnt think it would help right now.

However, in talking with him offline i was distressed to hear that
some keyboard warriors sent death threats amongst the torrade of
private email abuse he got.

i would hope that those who have been vociferous as well as those who
have not been in this debate would condem such actions. Since the guy
does travel so much there is a good possibility that he might be in
your area and the common bond between us all is our love of riding
bikes.

Theres enough people out there looking to take us to the cleaners,
steal our bikes our livelihoods and (sometimes hopefully) our women
(husbands in some cases). Whatever his faults may be the dutchie is a
rider and an imminent Triumph rider and we are only a few as it is.

theres been a bit of fisticuffs, shake hands and move on. Those who
sent the threats - grow up.

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 22:21:42 -0600, STeve Duncan <xhippy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

- --
iPat
live for today, live for tomorrow
"Truth is a pathless land. Man cannot come to it through any
organisation, through any creed, through any dogma, priest or ritual,
nor through any philosophic knowledge or psychological technique. He
has to find it through the mirror of relationship, through the
understanding of the contents of his own mind, through observation and
not through intellectual analysis or introspective dissection..."