Re: [ST] Death Threats - Gimme a break

well any threat i wouldn't take too seriously myself when it comes
from someone stuck behind a monitor with a keyboard to hand.

anyway, im off to watch the Motorcycle Diaries this weekend. I have
watched Long Way Round several times now. Looking fwd to Che's
travels.

for a weekend viewing, what bike films would you choose?

I'd opt for that Marianne Faithful one with the leather suit....
and i would always choose easy rider.
i'd include Quadraphinia even though its scooter orientated ; )

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 13:30:12 -0000 (GMT), sprint_st@xxxxxxx
<sprint_st@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> iPat,
> I believe that Emile is a case study for an abnormal psychologist.  Why
> would anyone waste their time making any such threat?  Considering how
> this guy operates, I just don't believe him.
> Rod

- --
iPat
live for today, live for tomorrow
"Truth is a pathless land. Man cannot come to it through any
organisation, through any creed, through any dogma, priest or ritual,
nor through any philosophic knowledge or psychological technique. He
has to find it through the mirror of relationship, through the
understanding of the contents of his own mind, through observation and
not through intellectual analysis or introspective dissection..."