From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Erik
Miner
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2005 9:20 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Final Word, really

Death threats?  DEATH THREATS!!    I can't believe that anyone here would
do that over somthing like this. But for whom ever it was ,I think you need
to seek real professional help. Seriously this is just a MC mailing list
yes it's fun , yes we like each other, but Death threats.... makes you wonder.