RE: [ST] Dealer problems

> Today, we see three major types of dealership:  The Old School, "we
> always sold Triumph".  RPM in Dallas, Baxter's in Iowa and D & D in
> Pensacola are good examples of the best of these.  There are others.
> Next is the New Generation, usually a stand alone dealer or one with a
> few European lines (Ducati, Moto-Guzzi etc.)  PJ's in Albuquerque,
> Hermy's in PA are good examples of dealers with a strong commitment and
> good service.  Lastly is the "we got everything" dealer, too often
> typified by salespeople who don't understand Triumph and will try to
> shuttle you into an Asian special. . .

Nicely stated, Andy.  We're fortunate to have Cascade Moto Classics, a
Triumph Moto Guzzi and other lesser European marques dealership in
Beaverton, near Portland.  They're a Mom & Pop dealership with four full
time employees and a great service reputation.  Somehow they manage to be in
the top ten North American Dealers for Triumph sales year after year.

- --Rick in Oregon
  '01 Sprint ST