[ST] Triumph Dealers in San Diego and Los Angeles

Here in San Diego County, we have two choices:  Rocket Motorcycles off of
Morena near the intersection of I-5 and I-8.  They are an example of the
classic Triumph and Euro bike dealer.  As I live in the northern end of the
county, I have gone to North County Yamaha, who sell Triumph, KTM, Victory,
and Yamaha motorcycles.  They have serviced my '96 Sprint, and my '01 and
'04 Sprint STs.  I have always had good experiences with the service
department there (Rich, Lowell and Jason), including several warranty items
(clutch cable on the '01 and fuel gauge sender on the '04).  Most of the
bits I have needed for the TZ have come from an outfit in Massachusetts that
specializes in parts for road race bikes.

The other listers in the SD area may want to chime in on Rocket and NCY.

When I lived in the LA area, I went to LA Triumph in Inglewood.  At the
time, they had a decent Triumph mechanic named Adrian.  The shop was well
run but the parts and sales staffs were a little flakey.

Rich (Thunderdawg) Rumble
2004 Aston Green Sprint ST
1995 Yamaha TZ250