RE: [ST] Touring Virgin - Suggestions?

Hi Emery,

The previous responses seem to have most items covered.  I've been carrying
a spare clutch cable under my seat for the last few years since certain VIN
numbered bikes around 2000 -2001 had breakage issues.  Also, a small tool
kit can't hurt since the stock one is just a waste of space.

It the comfort area you might want to look into an aftermarket seat.  The
stock one is too soft.  I replaced mine with a Corbin last year and have
found it to be a lot more comfotable for long rides.  It did take a while
for me to get used to it and it's gotten mixed reviews from listers here, so
keep that in mind.  Since you're in NJ feel free to ping me off-list and we
can meet up if you want to try it out for yourself.

Good Luck,

John in NJ
'01 BRG ST
Big_Riff@xxxxxxxxxxx