RE: [ST] Any suggestions?

I had a problem with my '02 speed Triple that sounds somewhat similar.
The bike ran great when started but when it got hot the motor would bog
down and die.
The problem never showed up during the shops 3 mile test rides but would
always show up when I was on my way home.

The problem turned out to be an air leak between the inlet manifold and
the airbox.
Sealing the airbox properly and carefully setting up the FI resulted in
a complete cure.

HTH,
Howlin'