[ST] new member

Hello my name is emily.I live in holland.  can I join you list because i
already have a go-ped and will get a triumph sprint st in yellow when I
can. My old father used to post to this list but my new won doesnt.  I
have been reading about your problems.  I think you should all go to
private chat rooms where you always meet very nice friends.  I was
supposed to go on holiday to disney  in florida. My friends said they
would pay for it. My mother said I could go if they paid for her to go
as well.  My firends Buck Bill and Ed said that if I was good I cad
spend a few days at uncle bucks trailor. It sounds very good, lots of
vdvs to watch computer ganes sweets chocklates and ky jelly to eat.  I
am very upset i couldnt go, i was so looking forward to meeting  donald
duck. The reason i couldn't go is thw hotel mum was going to stay at
was destoyed by a sunami.  Anyway my friends still say they are up for
it so hopefully I will be visiting them soon. With all these good
friends chatrooms are a much nicer place to talk.

Love emily  12 3/4