RE: [ST] List sponsorship help

You could mention the Triumph Valmoto race team and their
accomplishments (IOM Junior TT 2003?, along with a couple podiums in
Supersport??)
Of course there's the unveiling of the Rocket III, and the mention of
the cruiser lineup.  I don't know enough about the bikes to give more
details.
Anybody else?

Dan

>>> rupert@xxxxxxxxxx 01/31/05 11:09 AM >>>
> Two ideas:-
>

> 1. There must be somebody on here that can get stickers made up for
the
> for the ST list. We can spend months arguing about the artwork for
one
> and then complain at the cost. But at least the spin off is payment
for
> the hosting etc.
>
> 2. Now I've not been on here two long. But I was always very
interested
> in the original startup of the list. Can anyone put into prose a
story
> for the web site. It would make interesting reading.
>
> My two cents again
>
> --
> simonb <simonb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> UMAX-IT Limited

Great ideas Simon. While we are at it anyone have the knowledge to add
some one liners for 2001-2004/5 to this?
http://www.triumphnet.com/history.htm
Rupert

 *   *

www.packereng.com