- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of don
draper

 >>> Old guys know all about KY jelly.  Ask old t-bone. <<<

    Please don't!  If I'd known what a back-fence gossip you were I'd
have never told you about brushing my teeth with K-Y Jelly by mistake in
the dark (much less tasty on the brush vis-à-vis the bush).
A worse problem at my age is getting Preparation H in my eyes;...
looking for love in all the wrong places.

    In my dotage, I figure any day is a good day that I don't get my
glycerine tablets mixed up with my suppositories!

                         ol t-bone   - - - o&\o