[ST] Hello from Philadelphia

Hello Emily:
	You are not the only person here who rides a scooter and does not own an Sprint ST. You
are still welcome. I hope you save your Euros and buy yourself an ST when you get older. I
have a beautiful blue '03 Sprint ST. I ride almost every day that there is no snow or ice
in the roads. Because we had about 1/2 meter of snow a week ago, i have been walking until
it melts.
	Where do you live in Holland? I visit Amsterdam almost every year. I stay in de Jordaan
when I am there. I live in Philadelphia, PA in the USA.
Howard
52 1/4