Re: [ST] New to the list, need trunk

On Fri, 1 Jul 2005, Gustavo de Andrade wrote:

-just picked up my new-to-me 99 ST. It was too good a deal to pass up,
-but I need to get a trunk and rack for it. Anybody have one for sale?
-GIVI or Triumph is OK (red).

Welcome to the liST Gustavo, and to the Sprint ST...

I thought I saw a rail rack on eBay this week, don't see top boxes too often
but they do show up.  There is a Givi plate that can be mated to the Triumph
rack to allow Givi box use, that's what I do.

FWIW, HIH, and welcome,

--

                               ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
           -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\