Re: [ST] Re: ST - 02 PANNIERS QUESTIONS + SYDNEY RAT PACK ??

> 1/. Are they hard to fit - I recall reading about some problems

As long as you have all the pieces it is not that bad it just takes a
while. Steve added the triumph instructions to the site so there is
plenty of info here
http://www.triumphnet.com/st/faq/luggage/index.html

> 2/. Do they effect the handling, corner speed  / lower pipe position ??

I have not noticed any differences and I recently did a track day with
the pipe in the lower position

> 4/. Can someone load a pic of a bike with the panniers off so I can see how it
>    looks with just the brackets/fittings - I am very proud of the ST look/style
>    and dont want to screw it up ;)

I think the mounting hardware is very unobtrusive. I do not like the
way the bike looks with the bags off and the pipe in the lower
position. People on this list have said it is easy enough to raise the
pipe (15 minutes?) when not using the bags but I have not gone that
route.

Rupert