Re: [ST] Re: ST - 02 PANNIERS QUESTIONS + SYDNEY RAT PACK ??

I have had one problem with the left bag scraping once, after scaping up the footpeg grinder to nothing first, and the centerstand being a bit ground as well.. The pipe will protect the right side one, lol..

david.funk@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Riding with the bags on does slow the handling a bit. The more stuff you have in the bags the harder it is to flick the bike around. I ride with the bags on 90% of the time and I am always surprised at how much quicker the bike is without the bags. I have never had any ground clearance problems with the bags or low pipe.

David W. Funk
'00 Sprint ST
Pleasanton, CA