[ST] ride on sunday

At 12:02 PM 7/4/2005 - st-triumphnet.com-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx offered:
Chris on his GS 650 demolished the rest of us (Suzuki Bandit GSX1200, Suzuki SV 1000), it really helps that he spent so much time on the track. He gets that GS650 to do things I didn't think were possible.

I watched him demolish Steve on his SV1000, and Steve is also a track racer of note - no idea how he pulled it off except his brake lights never seem to come on.

LOL ya gotta remember the slogan "what good are brakes if they only slow you down"?

Ken T. from Ca.

After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch.
- --Lorenz's Law of Mechanical Repair

95' Trident, 96' Virago 11, 99' Triumph Sprint ST, 02' Bonneville
http://www.labiker.com/members/index.php?cc63d31418542