[ST] Joe Rocket Rio For Sale

A brand new, never been worn, MED BLK/GRY Joe Rocket Medium is available from my local shop.

I was the original orderer/buyer.  Turns out, a miscommunication on the availablility caused me to cancel my order but they received it in store anyway.  They thought it was on back-order, but it came in.  I would have bought it, except, I ordered it somewhere else to get it sooner.

Because I feel bad about the whole situation, I'm trying to help them out and find a buyer.

If anyone wants it, email me off-line and I'll hook you up with contact information.

Rich