To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <NTSR@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2005 6:43 PM
Subject: [ST] Srpint ST Corbin Seat for Sale (I have an 03)

Hi All,

I picked up an excellent condition Corbin Seat from Andrew, but I just don't
seem to fit on it and have decided to part with it for what I paid plus
shipping. I am offering it up to the ST and NTSR folks first before EBay.
It is grey padded leather with piping. I can send pictures and details to
those interested off list so please ping me if interested.

Thanks,

Jonathan 03 Al-U-minium Sprint ST (in MA, US)