[ST] RE: ST-triumphnet.com Digest, Vol 4, Issue 6

------------------------------

Message: 13
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 18:24:03 +0100
From: "Chris Harwood" <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [ST] UK Members Safe?
To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Rich

Thanks for your concern.  I think George Dubblyer is in more danger on
his bicycle!

I was blatting round the M25 (London Orbital Car Park) when it went
down.

There are quite a lot of people hurt.  Some prayers might be in order.

God bless

Chris Harwood
00 RS

>>> Richard_Masiak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 07/07/2005 18:10:39 >>>
I hope our ST/RS brethren across the pond were unaffected by those
whack jobs.

Rich
<<<<<

Amen to that.

May they all Rest in Peace.

Best wishes and a speedy recovery to all those injured in these COWARDLY
acts by despicable people who hide behind religion but are nothing more
than murdering thug scum - may they rot in hell (for surely,  they are
headed that way).