From: st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Al Garvin
Sent: Fri 7/8/2005 8:37 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Time for a new clutch cable?

I just had one give up on my 2K ST at 48K miles. I failed at the clutch
end. The little stepped end ferrel just wore out. I was 40 miles outside
of Page Az. when it happened. I used a pair of vice grips to re-attach
it to the lever at the clutch end.  I got a replacement from the Honda
dealer in Page AZ. He said it was the same as a Honda XL100 clutch
cable. It was a perfect fit.
Al Garvin
San Martin, Ca.