Re: [ST] Fuel tank hoses

Thanks Chris and Al

Having scrutinised my Haynes manual I can confirm that it's bloody useless when describing where the various hoses go to. It just talks about 'breather and drain pipes' in the airbox section. It sounds like I should have bought the pukka Triumph manual.

But 2/2 people saying regulator to airbox is good enough for me. I have re-plumbed as suggested, and will try a test ride later and report back.

Barry