Re: [ST] Not horny

Emile

As other posters have said, be methodical about it and check the feed
with a bulb, and check the horn with a separate feed of 12v when it's
disconnected from the bike.

There has been a history of a wiring break in the loom to the left bar
but the clutch switch usually goes with it and you can't crank the bike.
 I have had to replace the ground wire in that run.

Someone tried to run me off the road on saturday so I will be looking
to replace the stock part!  It did work for me but there is a certain
authority, or lack of it, that comes from the horn tone and volume.

Chris Harwood
00 RS

>>> Emile@xxxxxxxxxx 10/07/2005 03:20:44 >>>
The horn of my '01 ST suddenly just stopped working.
I have no clue why, I cannot find any fuses melted,
the connecter to the horn seems fine, wiggling it
and wiggling the wires out of the left handlebar
also doesn't produce any beeping whatsoever. My ST
is only 4 months old, nothing corroded yet. All other
stuff (starting, lights, heated grips etc) works fine.
Ideas?

Emile
www.piloot.com