Re: [ST] MotoGP

Zoltan

I watched it on telly and it was a tad processional.  The corkscrew is
certainly a fantastic bit of track.  They say there's nothing like it
elsewhere but it reminds me of the Australian street circuit used on the
Bathurst 1000 (gets renamed amost annually according to sponsors).  I've
not seen bikes on that though.

George
I noticed at Donnington last year, how much earler they throw their
bikes over than the other classes - it's awesome.

Anyone going to Donnington this year?  I hope to be there.

Chris Harwood
00 RS

>>> zpavlakovich@xxxxxxxxxxx 12/07/2005 02:16:40 >>>
I haven't heard anybody making any comments on Laguna Seca, so here is
my two cents.
A well deserved win for Nicky, it was his weekend. I tell you these
bikes are scary how much horsepower they produce. I was sitting in turn
2 with the Ducati guys (tight hairpin), under acceleration almost all of
them were sideways. To be fair to Vale, he did pretty good for not
knowing the track, besides two half hour practice stints. I liked the
retro paint job on the Yamahas, was that only for that weekend?
Saw a few STs parked, a few 05s but mainly, Speed triples and Daytonas.
All in all it was a good weekend, but the racing was mediocre, didn't
change much after the first half.
<snip>
Zoltan
<<<<<<<