Re: [ST] MotoGP

The corkscrew is
certainly a fantastic bit of track. They say there's nothing like it
elsewhere but it reminds me of the Australian street circuit used on the
Bathurst 1000 (gets renamed amost annually according to sponsors). I've
not seen bikes on that though.

Chris,

Coming over the top of Mount Panorama at Bathurst does look a bit like the corkscrew. I'm sure I wouldn't want to do either of them at any great speed though. As for bikes, there's plenty of action over the Easter long weekend down at Bathurst. The "bike festival" comes and goes over the years but it think it's "on" at the moment. Doesn't really get any TV coverage though. Just the V8 Supercars when they run the 1000 on TV really.

David