[ST] Sub Frame Straightening

My Sprint ST had a no speed tip over last week (think dominoes but
with ST1100 starting it off). :-(  Anyway, when the ST went over it
took most of the force on the the right side pannier and the sub frame
is now twisted to the left. Has anyone had any success straightening a
sub frame them selves? How'd you do it? On the bike or off?

Thanks for your help.

James "Bhalu Dawg" Wick
2000 Sprint ST - Scratched but not broken.

BTW - I told my freind that next time he wants to drop his bike into
mine, make sure he totals it. That way I could at least get a '05 ST.
:-)