RE: [ST] Rossi unhappy with US track

It's funny how our opinions on where motoGP should be held seem to be split on geographic lines. Everone in Cali loves Laguna Seca and thinks the GP should stay there regardless of what the riders are saying :-)

Most everyone west of the rockies seems to want to see the race at Barber. Me included. Barber has issues to resolve before this can be considered, funding and accomodiations mostly. But the track was purpose built to MotoGP standards and surely we will see them race there at some point in the future.

What I would really like to see is TWO motoGP dates for the U.S. Don't know if that will ever happen, but I'm sure both races would be strongly attended.

eL Donut
jinete en la tormenta

STeve Duncan
'00-Sprint-ST