Re: [ST] MotoGP

The one thing wrong with this equation is that Nicky doesn't know the
track (Laguna) as well as Rossi - he knows it better.  So it remains
to be seen what happens when they both know the tracks equally.  I do
look forward to Nicky learning the tracks, and hopefully doing well,
and making the racing even better.

Matt Heyer