RE: [ST] Rossi unhappy with US track

Matt. Funny you should mention Road America. I had the same track in mind too.

Everyone has excellent points and there may be other tracks better suited for the "big HP" MotoGP bikes. However, in two years the issue may be moot when they drop to 800cc bikes.

With motorcycling and it's racing really gaining popularity, (i.e. MJ wouldn't get involved if he didn't see potential and want to promote it, he's a business man), then two US races may not be out of the question in the future.

Rich, I agree. Matt, good point, Road America would also be an excellent locale. As far as two races per year, I can't imagine that being a problem, regardless of where they were held. Barber, this year was packed for the AMA races. I'm sure those same folks would show up for MotoGP.

"I just wanna race, Daddy"    <grin>

eL Donut
jinete en la tormenta

STeve Duncan