Re: [ST] MotoGP discussion

> I wouldn't go so far as to call Rossi the Mladin of GP. His complaints
> sting, but they arn't unfounded.
I agree. Rossi's complaints were not out of line in any way.
>The whole track could use a repave, and
> they could shave the turn 1 hill down, and use that to fill in the dip
> before the corkscrew the riders were complaining about.
Almost every track could use a  repave, and Laguna is due.
But shaving the turn 1 hill down should only be done as a last resort for safety. The MotoGP bikes were having no visable problems cresting turn 1. Remember turn 1 was shaved several years ago. In the old days ('88,'89...) the 500GP bikes were almost out of control at the crest. Wayne Gardner was awesome; front wheel lifting, rear squirming, whole bike shaking.
Personally I hope