Re: [ST] New '05 update

The pillion seat is quite a bit higher and a different shape. We she got off
Sharyns first words were "Its not the same as the other one". A two up trip to
Brisbane is not being planned anytime soon.

So are you saying the pillion side of life is less comfortable on the 05 with the new seat? I'm sure my girl would appreciate the extra visibility of the higher position but does that view come with a significant increase in wind exposure / buffeting etc?

David ...