RE: [ST] MotoGP discussion

<<
Years ago there was a rule in GP racing that a country could only host one race a season. They got around this a few times by having "The European GP" in Italy one year, and Spain a number of years. Or "The Nations GP" in England.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen

Scary, how much you know at your age.  Glad to count you as my friend, Dirty
One.  You gonna make MMAR05?  Look forward to that, and Push Mtn  :-)

eL Donut
jinete en la tormenta

"At my age"?  Whasat supposed to mean? ;)

Now that I have my work schedule for Aug 14-Dec 10. I can actually start planning the rest of my riding year. I just might be able to make MMAR05. Depends on when it is. I wasn't following the planning very closely. Sorry. The HSTA rally that usually conflicts, Friends Of Freddie, moved up to the weekend before Columbus Day, Sept 30-Oct 2. SO if your still throwing your shindig on Columbus Day weekend I'm probably in.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" KOhlscheen