RE: [ST] MotoGP discussion

Now that I have my work schedule for Aug 14-Dec 10. I can actually start planning the rest of my riding year. I just might be able to make MMAR05. Depends on when it is. I wasn't following the planning very closely. Sorry. The HSTA rally that usually conflicts, Friends Of Freddie, moved up to the weekend before Columbus Day, Sept 30-Oct 2. SO if your still throwing your shindig on Columbus Day weekend I'm probably in.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" KOhlscheen

Yep, Columbus Day weekend, like always, Oct 7-8-9. At the Mar-Mar, as (almost) always.

Cool !! Look forward to seeing ya there. I just took my best riding buddy down south of Ft.Worth to pick up an FJR1300. He will be around too. I'm hoping Bruce Parker will make it as well.
Gotta see if Bird and Rude are planning on it as well. I'm sure Brian D will be there and the rest of the miscreants.

eL Donut
jinete en la tormenta

STeve Duncan
'00-Sprint-ST