Re: [ST] NNTV

The people that do NOT like NASCAR do most of the posting.
If NASCAR has 50 million fans (just a made up number) that is less then 1 in 5 people. I am a NASCAR fan. They put on a very good show. But it is not motorcycle racing.

I also like CHAMP car, but I think the IRL puts on a better show. No reason you can't watch both.

The problem with SPEED Channel is not too much NASCAR, it is too little Motorcycle Racing.

David W. Funk
Pleasanton, CA