From: Rod Brown <sprint_st@xxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 09:04:18 -0400
Subject: Re: Re:[ST]NNTV

> BTW what is everybody reading? My favorite magazine sofar is a British rag
> "BIKE". Great articles, good pictures, bit expensive but well worth it.
My favorite too, although sometimes I need an interpreter.  Do they speak
English over there? :-)
T.W.O. is pretty good too.  The US mags seem to be bought and paid for by
the advertisers.  They must think we are totally stupid because too many
times the numbers they provide don't support the ranking they give.
Rod