From: Zoltan Pavlakovich <zpavlakovich@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 14:03:37 -0700
Subject: Re: [ST] NNTV

Brett you have to understand that the majority of people who like NASCAR are into Harleys or other cruiser type motorcycles. As far as I know this group is different (I hope so!?). I really enjoy watching your V8 racing over there - now that's door banging racing - and no ovals as far as I can tell. (Holdens and Fords mainly). Unfortunately SpeedTV has it sometimes in their program at 2AM - so it must be really popular here!

Zoltan

BTW my daughter spent the last four weeks cruising in Australia and she loved it - I'm next!

----- Original Message ----- From: <brettwilson21@xxxxxxx>