[ST] Re: RS neutral switch

Chris - that's interesting, I used to occasionally use a dealer calling himself UK#1 when I worked in north Surrey - could it possibly be one and the same? I'm not sure I understand why you accepted it back after the service with the problem unsolved? Surely they're obliged to give you the bike back running right? So I'd take it straight back and make them sort it out. And make sure they tell you what the fix was when they find it, so poor sods like me can benefit too.

I mainly used to use Carl Rosner in Croydon, which can't be too far from you. He was #1 for several years I think. Although I've had some petty gripes with him on the whole he's very good, and will generally bend over backwards to sort out problems. Now I'm in the SW I use a well-known Bristol dealer, but I do miss Carl's service. So if #1 doesn't fill you with confidence try Carl.

Barry